- 28DéC 2012With Havaianas you can celebrate the new year in Brazilian style. Brazilians have a unique way of ringing in the new year. When the clock strikes midnight, dressed in white they go the edge of the sea and jump over seven waves, making seven wishes as they go. It is believed the tradition brings good [...]
- 21DéC 2012How would you like to take a walk with Mickey and Minnie? Havaianas makes this dream come true, with the world’s most famous mouse couple taking centre stage in the latest models from its stylish Disney collection. Kids will love the two children’s models, one with Mickey and the other with Minnie, while adults can [...]
- 18OCT 2012This season, Havaianas is giving you 16 reasons to put on a happy face. Your grey skies are indeed gonna clear up once you see our new and expanded 2012 Rain Boots collection. The 100% rubber rain boots remain 100% Havaianas, featuring our iconic Greek-patterned strap and flashy colours that make our footwear so instantly [...]
- 10OCT 2012Bursting with colour and style, Matthew Williamson’s limited edition rain boots for Havaianas are must-haves for even the greyest and rainiest of days. In collaboration with Havaianas, the British designer has created two novel models that have more than a moderate touch of his trademark whimsy. With the Peacock Rain Boot, Williamson reinvents the iconic [...]
- 02OCT 2012As you know, 2012 is important for Havaianas – but we’re not the only ones celebrating a major anniversary this year! Ten years ago, Carol Lim and Humberto Leon wanted to share their passions for travel, art, and fashion. And so they created Open Ceremony, which is today a very famous American fashion retailer. Carol [...]
- 28 JUIN 2011
To celebrate 300 years of British horse racing, Havaianas collaborated with hat designer Fred Butler for Ascot 2011. This creative partnership is a mutual project that infuses Havaianas’ fashion credentials and personality with Fred Butler’s beautiful hat design expertise in a unique fashion concept. The hats perfectly transcend to ASCOT ladies day as one of [...]
- 27 AVR 2011
This summer, the world fashion event is happening on your feet.
- 26 AVR 2011
1/ “How did you get the idea of the partnership with Havaianas? I have always had a real passion for Brazil, a Country that to me has so many things in common with Italy. I love the Brazilian’s joyful colourful lifestyle, which I find so seductive, inspirational, and symbolic of the imagery and taste of [...]
- 25 AVR 2011
The distinctively Parisian illustrator, Soledad, was artistic manager at an advertising agency before beginning her close collaboration with the magazine, Elle, where she creates characters throughout, and notably to illustrate Fonelle’s page.